Handfuls of Hair  

Posted by Bryan Lake Portland Oregon

So, here I am trying to come up with an acceptable looking template with a descent looking 3 column layout. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Wrong. For the last four hours I have been toiling, copying and pasting thousands of lines of code into my HTML editor and pulling my hair out. This should be easy - but it isn't - for the same reasons Adobe illustrator isn't easy. Hell, if they put out a comprehensive, user friendly interface everything would fall apart! Web based programmers and designers would be out of work! And that's exactly why the technical trade is a load of shit. The only reason this information is technical is to give you and I a headache. So they can sit on their asses and plug out superfluous bars of code in order to make a living instead of actually getting a job at something a monkey could do. Have fun pulling your hair out.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Well, I'm just writing this to fill some space and see how this will look on my new layout. So, if you're reading this. You should stop. Really. This is going nowhere. If you're still reading this, you're a moron.
My photo
"I hope you have a big trunk...cuz I'm gonna put my bike in it..."